What a wonderful surprise. Aren't post-pregnancy hormones fab? No one talks about how crazy you can feel. I can't believe how big your baby's getting. I love her little chubby cheeks, what a doll!
Oh I am so glad he got you those! I was going to pick some flowers up while I was in tri-cities and completely ran out of time before the court of honor.
Brian and I started our journey together 9 years ago. In those years we have been blessed with 5 children: Whitney, Marissa, Kaden, Carson, and Bailey. Brian works as an ER Nurse and will be starting the Masters Program to become a Nurse Practitioner. I get to stay home and be "Mom".
We mAy nOt HavE It All tOgetheR, bUt TogethEr We hAve It ALL!
5 comments:
What a wonderful surprise. Aren't post-pregnancy hormones fab? No one talks about how crazy you can feel. I can't believe how big your baby's getting. I love her little chubby cheeks, what a doll!
Oh I am so glad he got you those! I was going to pick some flowers up while I was in tri-cities and completely ran out of time before the court of honor.
Love the pics of Carson and Bailey, so sweet!
What a guy!
Brian needs to give garrett some pointers
Those are BEAUTIFUL flowers, I love the color. What a sweet husband you have!
Post a Comment