Brian blessed Bailey in Church a couple Sundays ago and gave a beautiful blessing. We enjoyed having a lot of family there and grateful for all the love and support.
I wish I could have been there for the blessing and I believe I heard there was a dinner, but I know you all had fun...and Carson looks so adorable by Bailey. I wish I could be there! Love you guys!!
Brian and I started our journey together 9 years ago. In those years we have been blessed with 5 children: Whitney, Marissa, Kaden, Carson, and Bailey. Brian works as an ER Nurse and will be starting the Masters Program to become a Nurse Practitioner. I get to stay home and be "Mom".
We mAy nOt HavE It All tOgetheR, bUt TogethEr We hAve It ALL!
3 comments:
cute little family!
I wish I could have been there for the blessing and I believe I heard there was a dinner, but I know you all had fun...and Carson looks so adorable by Bailey. I wish I could be there! Love you guys!!
What a cute family!! I never really got to look at her blessing dress, it is really pretty. It was fun!
Post a Comment