I was having a rough morning and had knelt down to say a little prayer and when I had finished I had Bailey there on the bed, and I started talking to her and she gave me the biggest grin (finally). It melted my heart and the tears continued to flow. I knew it was Heavenly Father's way of letting me know that all will be well and to remember the miracles and blessings I've been given.

Look at those lips. She's talking to me in this picture. I love when they start making sounds. She gets squeal'n at times and has so much to talk about.

And she hasn't stopped since. She's a little stingy at times, but gives them freely if she's in the mood.



I'm afraid if I could freeze time, I would. (At times) She's growing too fast.
6 comments:
I love how Heavenly Father sends us joy and blessings and cheers us up through our little ones! Love you!
Love those moments! She keeps looking more and more like Carson! Too cute!
She's SO cute!
she looks so much like Carson
That made me teary eyed, but don't tell anybody. She is so sweet!
I cannot believe how much she looks just like Carson. She is so adorable though. You are blessed Jen! ILU!
Post a Comment