Kaden had come and told me that he had made Bailey more comfortable and that he needed to take a picture of her. This is what I found.

I told him that maybe we could take a few things off of her, but that she would probably love to sleep with his puppet. She woke up a short time later and doesn't look thrilled about it. Maybe she was comfy. The pillow behind her neck just didn't look like it to me.

Miss Bailey is becoming a very active and strong girl. She gets a little tummy time when she's not being fought over by who gets to hold her.



Carson thought the diaper box made a great place to play with his Pooh Bear. He said to me, "take a picture of me, mom".

Her little tummy is just too big to have her pants buttoned while sitting down.

The kids love to make Bailey smile and talk. The girls especially. They always come running to me, saying, "mom, Bailey is smiling and telling me a story. It's so cute! I need the camera." I find all sorts of photos taken with the camera. I'm so grateful they have so much fun with her.

I told him that maybe we could take a few things off of her, but that she would probably love to sleep with his puppet. She woke up a short time later and doesn't look thrilled about it. Maybe she was comfy. The pillow behind her neck just didn't look like it to me.
Miss Bailey is becoming a very active and strong girl. She gets a little tummy time when she's not being fought over by who gets to hold her.
Carson thought the diaper box made a great place to play with his Pooh Bear. He said to me, "take a picture of me, mom".
Her little tummy is just too big to have her pants buttoned while sitting down.
The kids love to make Bailey smile and talk. The girls especially. They always come running to me, saying, "mom, Bailey is smiling and telling me a story. It's so cute! I need the camera." I find all sorts of photos taken with the camera. I'm so grateful they have so much fun with her.


No comments:
Post a Comment