The kids had their Veteran's Day Assembly yesterday and were all excited to get dressed in red, white, and blue. The girls wanted me to make bows and headbands to wear, so I busted out my ribbon and got to work. My pictures of them singing didn't turn out. My pictures turn out dark when I try to take pictures in gymnasiums, so if anyone knows how to fix that, would you please inform me. I've tried nearly every setting on my camera and can't figure it out.


2 comments:
I love Kaden's look. "Mom, I'm to cool for these pictures!" They look darling! I don't think my kids did anything at their school. At least they didn't mention it!!
Did you use your flash on the pictures? I read somewhere that if you try using your flash when the subject is more than a few feet away, the pictures will appear darker. Don't know if it's true, but you could try it.
Post a Comment