Thursday, March 11, 2010

Carson

Out of my 5 children, this little guy is the only one who has been my snuggle bug, and to this day, still is. Oh, how I love it! He is also my only child who asks to go to bed. Honestly, when he is tired, he says, "Mom, I go to bed?" And then, I tuck him in.




This looks darker than it really is, but you get the idea.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!! LOVE this little boy. He has the cutest personality.

Enriquez Family said...

they are soo cute! I lve the last one!

Hannah said...

What a cute little guy...we sure love him!

BriAnne said...

I love them! That last one is darling!

David and Kira said...

Cute, Cute Jen!! He sure is growing up and looking more like a little boy than a toddler.

The Price Family said...

The last one is so handsome! What a cute boy.

An Epic Event said...

How sweet. I love the pictures and that little guy.

Dax and Jen said...

How adorable is that? Hopefully he stays cuddly for you!