You look great as a brunette! :) (You look great as a blonde, too!) Love the baby screaming first & then content with her bottle. Too cute!!!! Miss you!!!
Brian and I started our journey together 9 years ago. In those years we have been blessed with 5 children: Whitney, Marissa, Kaden, Carson, and Bailey. Brian works as an ER Nurse and will be starting the Masters Program to become a Nurse Practitioner. I get to stay home and be "Mom".
We mAy nOt HavE It All tOgetheR, bUt TogethEr We hAve It ALL!
4 comments:
wahoo a post!!
Your kids are getting big. Look at how big your baby is. I love her crying picture, too! So cute!
You look great as a brunette! :) (You look great as a blonde, too!) Love the baby screaming first & then content with her bottle. Too cute!!!! Miss you!!!
Loved seeing all of the updates!
Post a Comment