Tuesday, August 26, 2008

1st Grade

And they're off!! Whitney & Marissa started 1st grade today. I thought I was ready for them to start school again and to get back in a routine, but after they got on the bus and I came inside the house I started crying. I think I handled it worse this year than I did last year when they started Kindergarten. I thought it was supposed to get easier. Apparently, that's not the case for me for some reason. Anyhow, I'll try to enjoy my day with just the boys. The first thing on Kaden's agenda is to play Hungry Hippos. I better get going. He's waiting for me and Carson seems to be messing things up.



O.K, I don't know why the date is different on these top three pictures, but they are. A bit irritating if you ask me.

5 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

First grade! Wow...time flies...weren't you just pregnant with them?

Darling girls!

Sam and Mary said...

Darn! I was hoping it did get easier. I just sent Shay off to kindergarten. Good luck!

Jenks Family said...

i can't wait until madie starts school, but she has become such a big help around the house, i will miss her.

Anonymous said...

Oh fun! They look so cute. I just can't believe the height difference in those two.

David and Kira said...

I was also surprised when Cameron went. I had a harder time too. Maybe the whole full day thing and I wasn't there to see him eat his lunch and I felt like my control was slipping out of my hands some! He loves it too and your girls have each other. Are they in the same class?