The summer seems to be coming to an end and we've had yet another fun month, to finish it off. The kids love to paint and me being the kind of mother that I am, has a really hard time with this activity. It ranks up there with play dough. But, also being the nice mommy that I am, I let them do it and the pictures below will help to explain why I cringe when I hear, "mom, can we paint??" Oh, but they love it and it does clean up, I have to remember.




They've enjoyed a lot of swimming and playing on the slip-n-slide, that is actually plastic to cover windows, if ever needed. Makes a great slip-n-slide though, I must say.


Excuse the naked boy in the picture.

Brian turned 29!!

He really can't open that gift fast enough.

And it's a... GPS!! Even though we really have no need for one because we don't usually go places that we don't know where we're going already, it was 1 of the 2 choices he wanted. He did end up returning it, in hopes of finding an ipod (other gift choice) instead. Which he hasn't bought yet, but I'm hoping he's remembered the brand new truck and the "must have" gun safe he's purchased within the last 5 months.

This little guy really is ALL BOY, despite the cute heels he's wearing. He can walk better in those things than I can, and he even runs in them. Quite a talent if you ask me.

Moses Lake Aquatic Center. This is always a hit with the kids.





Kaden likes to spike his hair occasionally after he takes a bath.
Carson thought he needed to as well, but as you can see, he added a few accessories.

Carson is waiting patiently for his next "taste", as he would say.

Get that whole "taste" in there!

Licking his chops! MMM! The thing he's wearing on his head is a mask that goes to a nebulizer. It was out and he thought he needed to wear it.

This boy knows how to get into things he's not supposed to. Here, he has smeared toothpaste all over himself, not to mention all over the carpet. GGRR!! He's really turning into a naughty boy.

We also took a 2 day trip to Silverwood, but I think I'll save that for another post because this one is way too long.
They've enjoyed a lot of swimming and playing on the slip-n-slide, that is actually plastic to cover windows, if ever needed. Makes a great slip-n-slide though, I must say.
Excuse the naked boy in the picture.
Brian turned 29!!
He really can't open that gift fast enough.
And it's a... GPS!! Even though we really have no need for one because we don't usually go places that we don't know where we're going already, it was 1 of the 2 choices he wanted. He did end up returning it, in hopes of finding an ipod (other gift choice) instead. Which he hasn't bought yet, but I'm hoping he's remembered the brand new truck and the "must have" gun safe he's purchased within the last 5 months.
This little guy really is ALL BOY, despite the cute heels he's wearing. He can walk better in those things than I can, and he even runs in them. Quite a talent if you ask me.
Moses Lake Aquatic Center. This is always a hit with the kids.
Kaden likes to spike his hair occasionally after he takes a bath.
Carson thought he needed to as well, but as you can see, he added a few accessories.
Carson is waiting patiently for his next "taste", as he would say.
Get that whole "taste" in there!
Licking his chops! MMM! The thing he's wearing on his head is a mask that goes to a nebulizer. It was out and he thought he needed to wear it.
This boy knows how to get into things he's not supposed to. Here, he has smeared toothpaste all over himself, not to mention all over the carpet. GGRR!! He's really turning into a naughty boy.
We also took a 2 day trip to Silverwood, but I think I'll save that for another post because this one is way too long.


3 comments:
Carson looks like a fun little guy! He keeps you on your toes!!
Carson is such a character, he makes me laugh. I love the high heels because he is all boy!! I am disappointed you didn't post the picture of Brian leaping in the air after opening his present:)
So fun. It sounds like you feel about like me though with the playdough and painting. I've found the garage or picnic table make a great place for those activities.
Post a Comment