Saturday, August 30, 2008

Newest Creations

These babies have taken way too long to do. Actually, it's just the big blue one that has taken me forever. I wanted to try something a little fancier and trying to learn how to do it using only directions on a piece of paper was a little tricky and took a lot longer than I anticipated. And trying to work with the ribbon I have wasn't the easiest. Apparently, when I bought it I wasn't keeping great track of what colors/designs/etc. went good with each other. And a majority of it is the size to make headbands with or just solid colors. So, not the greatest by any means.




Have a Happy Saturday!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

not only are you making cute bows but you are blogging more frequently, well done:)!

Jackie said...

Incredibly cute. Good thing I don't have a girl, I would never be able to figure that out.