We've been having too much fun this summer, which partly results in me not blogging too often. So here is a little catch up and I already have lots more to post of the past couple weeks.
THE 4TH OF JULY
Patiently waiting for the parade to start.

Playing on the playground before the fireworks begin.

Pizza while waiting a bit longer.

CAMPING
We went camping with some friends. We had a great time and the kids loved riding bikes, pushing trucks, swimming in the lake, and boating.



Kaden and Marissa watching some guys fishing.

I just love that belly!!

The dads took the older kids out for some tubeing fun.

Whitney and dad tubeing.

IN BETWEEN ALL THE FUN
My little guy laying down for a nap. He has to have his "pooh" bear and either his tractors or trains or a scoop truck. It changes on a daily basis. His night-time routine is the same as well. He has always gone to bed so easily. I just lay him down and he snuggles right in. Depending on how exhausted he is, he either goes right to sleep or plays for awhile before falling asleep. He cracks me up!

REPTILE MAN
I took the kids to the local library the day the reptile man came and they enjoyed getting to touch all the different reptiles he brought along with him. This is after the presentation--Having fun with the python. EEEKK!

This is a turtle he brought and the kids were going for a ride. A vehicle could run over his back and it wouldn't break, that's how strong it is. (For all those who knew that, I didn't) So he let the kids hop on and pick their feet up and enjoy a little ride. It was pretty cool. And I even learned some info I didn't know. The kids were thoroughly intrigued.

NOT SO FUN
I bug snuck in and got to my 3 youngest kiddos. Good thing we didn't have things planned during that time.

MMMM!
This is why he's always in a diaper. You never know when mom is going to pull out popsicles and ice cream bars. Looking like this I sometimes wonder how much he really consumes.

FAMILY REUNION
Brian enjoying being a "kid" again. Who do you think won this canon ball contest??

Ice cream again!! This was actually an ice cream eating contest. All the kids were winners and all got a prize. CANDY!! The winner for the adult contest was my cousin who ate a half gallon in 7 minutes. Try it sometime. I'm still not sure how that was possible, but I did witness it. And the rule was no puking afterwards.

Shooting clay pigeons!

Men in their glory!!

Looking so nice--couldn't resist to snap a few photos.

FUN AT HOME
I bought each of the kids a cheap little foam craft from Michaels, so we spent part of a morning making them.

This is Kaden's finished product. He was quite thrilled farm.

Whitney helped Carson make puppets. Carson actually made a huge mess of it all while we were trying to assemble things.

And here is Marissa's finished product. A Princess Castle! She wanted to take a picture of me with it, but cut half of it out in this picture. Since I'm only in about 5 of the thousands of pictures that we have I figured I'd post one of me. It's unfortunate that I'm never in any pictures with my children because I'm always the one taking them.

THE 4TH OF JULY
Patiently waiting for the parade to start.
Playing on the playground before the fireworks begin.
Pizza while waiting a bit longer.
CAMPING
We went camping with some friends. We had a great time and the kids loved riding bikes, pushing trucks, swimming in the lake, and boating.
Kaden and Marissa watching some guys fishing.
I just love that belly!!
The dads took the older kids out for some tubeing fun.
Whitney and dad tubeing.
IN BETWEEN ALL THE FUN
My little guy laying down for a nap. He has to have his "pooh" bear and either his tractors or trains or a scoop truck. It changes on a daily basis. His night-time routine is the same as well. He has always gone to bed so easily. I just lay him down and he snuggles right in. Depending on how exhausted he is, he either goes right to sleep or plays for awhile before falling asleep. He cracks me up!
REPTILE MAN
I took the kids to the local library the day the reptile man came and they enjoyed getting to touch all the different reptiles he brought along with him. This is after the presentation--Having fun with the python. EEEKK!
This is a turtle he brought and the kids were going for a ride. A vehicle could run over his back and it wouldn't break, that's how strong it is. (For all those who knew that, I didn't) So he let the kids hop on and pick their feet up and enjoy a little ride. It was pretty cool. And I even learned some info I didn't know. The kids were thoroughly intrigued.
NOT SO FUN
I bug snuck in and got to my 3 youngest kiddos. Good thing we didn't have things planned during that time.
MMMM!
This is why he's always in a diaper. You never know when mom is going to pull out popsicles and ice cream bars. Looking like this I sometimes wonder how much he really consumes.
FAMILY REUNION
Brian enjoying being a "kid" again. Who do you think won this canon ball contest??
Ice cream again!! This was actually an ice cream eating contest. All the kids were winners and all got a prize. CANDY!! The winner for the adult contest was my cousin who ate a half gallon in 7 minutes. Try it sometime. I'm still not sure how that was possible, but I did witness it. And the rule was no puking afterwards.
Shooting clay pigeons!
Men in their glory!!
Looking so nice--couldn't resist to snap a few photos.
FUN AT HOME
I bought each of the kids a cheap little foam craft from Michaels, so we spent part of a morning making them.
This is Kaden's finished product. He was quite thrilled farm.
Whitney helped Carson make puppets. Carson actually made a huge mess of it all while we were trying to assemble things.
And here is Marissa's finished product. A Princess Castle! She wanted to take a picture of me with it, but cut half of it out in this picture. Since I'm only in about 5 of the thousands of pictures that we have I figured I'd post one of me. It's unfortunate that I'm never in any pictures with my children because I'm always the one taking them.


3 comments:
Wow! Looks like you have been having lots of fun!
Those foam things are really cute, I am impressed your kids did that. I don't think I could make them that cute.
What a fun month..i enjoyed the pictures so much. Next time i'm home we really need to get together and do something. Too bad it's usually during holidays when time is usuallly swallowed up with family as it should be. Oh well..
Post a Comment