Saturday, October 18, 2008

Phantom Report

Just wanted to report on our mini vacation to Spokane to see the Phantom of the Opera. We had a great time and I'm SO GLAD we decided to spend the money to go. Brian even liked it. The only thing we wish we would have done is watch the movie before hand. There were a couple times people were laughing and we weren't really sure what was going on. But the performers had amazing voices and the stage/props/costumes were spectacular. I think Brian is still trying to figure out in his mind how a lot of the stage/props worked. It's a wonderful love story. We also did some shopping the next day. If you've never been to Spokane Discount you need to go if you get a chance. They have 3 different ones and we hit them all. We got some way cheap stuff--mainly clothes, but they have about everything. A good majority of their things come from Costco. A few buys included--
SHORTS $.96

JACKET $6.00, SHIRT $.60

JACKET $8.00

SHIRT $.80

SWIM SHORTS $.40

WINTER COATS $8.00


Thanks again Brian for taking me. It was so nice spending time together--just the two of us, with no distractions. LoVe YoU!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay Chad has those same swim shorts the blue ones but when we got them back in May they weren't $.40 they were a couple bucks:) Looks like you got a lot of fun stuff. Glad you had a good time.

Lisa Christine said...

I am so jealous that you went to see phantom! I haven't seen it in years!!! (almost 20 in fact).

The Wieselers said...

okay- I sent you another invite to baby fat- let me know if it still doesn't work and we'll try something else!
Amy

5dollarFanatic said...

man- i lived in spokane for almost a year and didn't know this place existed???WHAT?? Cool buys-go you! I am so glad that you had fun. Joe felt the same way about the props when we went to the Nutcracker-they had a bunch of special effects that were fun.

Anonymous said...

Spokane Discount can be fun and scarey! My best buy...Leggs Sheer Energy Nylons for .25 cents. I got like 40 pair. I'm surprised no one has fallen through the floor or that the second floor hasn't fallen into the basement.

Salisbury's said...

I am so glad you enjoyed Phantom. We love it and would love to go see it again! I want to come shopping with you and Jande. You both always get GREAT deals!!