Friday, October 24, 2008

Sneak Peek

Here's a sneak peek at Carson's 2nd birthday cake. I printed off a picture from the Internet and went from there. I had to do a practice one to make sure I could even make it look descent. I was somewhat pleased with the results, but hopefully the real deal will be flawless (filling in gaps, etc.). He has a Pooh Bear that he is quite attached to, which explains the decor of the cake.

A little side note: High School Musical 3 hits theaters today. The kids and I are big fans, which is why I plan to take my kiddos tomorrow while my husband is hunting and fishing. Gotta love his priorities sometimes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute cake you! OH and you are going to love me. I tagged you on my blog. Enjoy! Oh and enjoy HSM3!

Jackie said...

That is SO cute! Good job, I am very impressed.

Anonymous said...

looks good, you are smarter than me to try before the big day. But really what would I do with a cake an extra cake we don't eat the actual birthday cake. But very cute idea:) I am jealous, I want to see HSM3 but with my theatre going record I probably won't see it until it comes to the library:) Plus I don't have a child to take to use as an excuse as to why I am there and I can guarntee Chad wouldn't be caught dead watching that especially at the theatre:)

Salisbury's said...

The cake looks so cute. I wish I was there and Kenzie and I would go to HSM3 with you - we love it too!!