Thursday, October 30, 2008

Two Year Stats

I took Carson to his 2 year well-check and here are the results:
**Weight: 34 lbs. (Off the Charts)
**Height: 35 1/4 inches (Just above 50%)
**Head: 52 inches (Again--off the charts, poor kid) Definitely a daddy trait!

3 comments:

BriAnne said...

It's quite possible that Carson is a pound heavier than my soon to be three year old. I'm just saying is all.:)

Blake and Tristan said...

Wow, He is 5lbs bigger than Andrew and he is 3.5yrs. Every kid is different. I am sure he is just right for him. I always love getting their stats though. It helps to know that all is well with their development.

Anonymous said...

I am actually surprised he doesn't weigh more than that because I can barely lift the kid. That is only like 5 pounds not bad. He is just so cute and his head fits his little body so he is just fine!!