Carson was looking so handsome for church so I wanted to get a picture of him. And do you think I could get a good one?? NO! Everytime I try to get a picture of him he will never just look at me or if he does it's for .2 seconds. I even have the camera set on sport mode so that it snaps the photo fast because the second he looks it has to be instant. Here are all the shots I snapped. Not a one is he looking and smiling at me at the same time. He's such a stinker. There's never a dull moment in our house with this little guy. I love him to death!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is exactally how Kyla is!!!!!! She will look at me long enough for me to start pushing the button and then her eyes are somewhere else. I pretty much threaten her everytime I try to take her picture and that doesn't work!!! so annoying. he is a cutie, love the sweater.
Brian and I started our journey together 9 years ago. In those years we have been blessed with 5 children: Whitney, Marissa, Kaden, Carson, and Bailey. Brian works as an ER Nurse and will be starting the Masters Program to become a Nurse Practitioner. I get to stay home and be "Mom".
We mAy nOt HavE It All tOgetheR, bUt TogethEr We hAve It ALL!
4 comments:
That is exactally how Kyla is!!!!!! She will look at me long enough for me to start pushing the button and then her eyes are somewhere else. I pretty much threaten her everytime I try to take her picture and that doesn't work!!! so annoying. he is a cutie, love the sweater.
What a cute little boy! I love the 3rd picture down, he looks so mischeveous (I know that isn't spelled right, just not sure how to fix it.)
He his trying out his serious model pose. He is such a cute boy and has changed so much since we have seen him!
I think the pictures are adorable!! I think some of the best pictures are those taken when a child is not looking directly at the camera. Nice work!!
Post a Comment