Monday, November 24, 2008

Kids are my life!

As you can tell from my blog my children are my joy, entertainment, and my stress. I really don't have any hobbies that I'm involved in so I blog about my kids. Sorry, you might get bored of just seeing pictures of my children, but that's what I've got going on at this point in time. So here are a few random pictures. We have 5 huge walnut trees and my kids enjoy cracking them with hammers right where we walk in and out of the house. Carson had to get his toy (plastic) hammer to crack his walnuts. It apparently works just fine because it was getting the job done.


We bought some bunkbeds from a girl that works with Brian, so now the boys have bunkbeds also. Our rooms are just too small for anything else. They were so excited, well Kaden was. Today, I heard him say to Carson, "you want to go play in our room?" They never go back to their room to play. I found them in the bottom bunk with all sorts of stuffed animals and the girls babies (which I'm sure Carson got), playing so nice.



Update: Just to update on Kaden's Kidney that I posted previously about. I called his pediatrician that day to get more clarification (my husband had actually talked to him the first time). He tryed explaining the best he could what he knew and also sent us a report of the ultrasound. It really is written in words I can't understand, and to try to explain it on here, you wouldn't understand either. He did say at this point it isn't URGENT, but to get in contact with his Urologist, to see what needs to happen from here on out, (meaning maybe ultrasound more often, etc.) I called the Urologist again today to see if they'd had a chance to review the cd's and they had just received them in the mail, and they'd be reviewed at the latest tomorrow morning. So, until tomorrow, I'll wait to schedule his appointment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how fun, I didn't know you got them bunk beds. I love it when Kyla and Hunter play in her room!

Salisbury's said...

I LOVE to hear what everyone is doing so telling me about what your kids are doing makes me feel a little closer to you all, plus I feel like I get to know them better. Your boys are cute. Kenzie was looking at the picture with Kaden, Carson and the baby doll she said, "I didn't know they had another baby, he isn't very cute!" We had a good laugh. See ya soon!

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

Jenn, you're a great mom and I love looking at your blog and seeing all the fun things you're doing with your family!! That's the main reason I blog too....it's all about my little life with my family and I think that's awesome!!