Saturday, November 29, 2008

This will bring a few tears

My husband came home from work tonight and said he heard the saddest song ever on the radio. He found it for me HERE. It will bring a tear to your eye.

6 comments:

Enriquez Family said...

what a cute song! defenitly a few tears shed!

Jamie S said...

Hi, I found your blog through Marcie. I'm a friend of hers. I just wanted to let you know that they made this into a movie a couple of years ago. It plays on cable through out the season from time to time. I love the song!

Jenks Family said...

jennifer there is a movie that goes along with that song, It is great, you will cry all the way throguh it. I will find it for you, we have it.

Dax and Jen said...

Definitely brings tears! Ok want to know something bizarre?? The little girl praying at the beginning of that video is my niece. Wonder how the maker got the picture...I don't recognize him.

David and Kira said...

I finally got a minute to watch!! Oh my gosh! How do wives let their husbands leave to war?! So sad and humbling!!

The Price Family said...

What a great song!, yes it did bring tears.