Monday, December 29, 2008

Fun in the Snow

I finally let my kids go play in the snow. My parents have a 4-wheeler so we pulled the kids on the sled.


The girls loved every minute of it and Kaden not so much. In fact I got him dressed up to go and he started to cry and told me he didn't want to go anymore. Well, I'm a mean mom and made him go. I didn't get him ready for nothing. And besides he didn't know what he was missing. My mom was going to take pictures of him so she was outside with us. He was throwing a fit so I told her to sit him on the sled and I'd take off. Well, we did just that and he cryed and cryed. I only pulled him for a couple minutes realizing that he wasn't going to stop crying and even if he was enjoying it, he wasn't going to let me know he was. So, I stopped and he told me, "that wasn't nice!" I told him I was sorry, but I wanted him to see how fun it really was. He never did admit that he had fun, even after the fact. I had fun anyways.

3 comments:

Riz said...

Brian....I finally tracked you down. I saw your comment on my blog but couldn't get to your blog still. I can't believe you have 4 kids....and working and going to school...busy, busy. Love the pics of your family. Adorable family! Keep in touch! Juls

David and Kira said...

Isn't it funny when something is sooo fun and your kids don't even want to try it because they're scared?! It was worth a try!!

Jackie said...

Sounds a lot like one of my kids. It's only fun if it's his idea. I loved your 911 emergency story. It cracked Eric and I both up. Have Shay and Shaun moved yet? Tell Shay I want to see their blog.