Friday, December 12, 2008

My New Do

My girls were my photographer for a little photo shoot of my new hair do. I just got a little trim and a little shape with some dark color and highlights. I wanted to try to go all dark, but because my hair is so blonde I didn't want it to be too drastic when it grows out. The girl (Sonja) that does my hair always does a fabulous job,(I think). My grow out is never very noticeable, which is great because I'm not one of those that goes to get my hair done every 6 weeks. I'm more like every 6 months. Anyhow, I was happy with the results. Something a little different every once in a while is nice.


Carson and I were having fun taking pictures of ourselves. (That's the only way I ever get a picture with me and the kids, when I take them myself) He was really hammin' it up. Notice the water spilt all down the front of him. Marissa snuck in for a picture too!


7 comments:

5dollarFanatic said...

Oh it turned out so beautiful. I love the color. I am the same way with getting my hair cut. It is really long now-and I dread getting it colored-it's going to be so expensive. It makes a big difference to have a regular stylist that you trust.

ellsworth family said...

You look great! Fun pics of your kids too.

David and Kira said...

Love, Love, LOVE the color!! She did a great job!

Salisbury Family Blog said...

YOu look gorgeous! I wish I could see the low lights in person. You have that natural blonde that I will never have, but I do think you would look stunning dark because of your BLUE eyes!

Anonymous said...

very nice, either I guess I haven't noticed how long your hair is getting, it is really long!! It looks very good:) Your girls' pictures turned out so cute as well!

Lisa Christine said...

Your hair has gotten so long! It's gorgeous!

Kevin and Tiffany Hanson said...

You are always so cute...I am totally with you on the every 6 MONTHS. Hope life is treating y'all well. We sure hope to see you guys again sometime soon!