I was sitting in the eye doctor's office yesterday and was reading the Family Fun magazine. It had the cutest idea in it. Kaden had treats in preschool today so last night we made these cute Reindeer. They were super easy. Kaden helped me make them while the others made some for themselves. They had all just taken a bath, which explains their hair. We hadn't even combed through it. Carson was just running around naked (hadn't yet put his diaper on either) being silly and would come into the kitchen every few seconds for some m & m's. What a life!
Brian and I started our journey together 9 years ago. In those years we have been blessed with 5 children: Whitney, Marissa, Kaden, Carson, and Bailey. Brian works as an ER Nurse and will be starting the Masters Program to become a Nurse Practitioner. I get to stay home and be "Mom".
We mAy nOt HavE It All tOgetheR, bUt TogethEr We hAve It ALL!
4 comments:
Those treats are adorable!
oops....it's Lisa, not donald
Those are so cute....I'm pretty sure my girls would LOVE to do some of those!!:)
Those are way cute. We'll have to try some. And holy smokes, no diaper!!!?? You are brave!
Post a Comment