While Carson was taking a bath the other day I could hear him from the other room saying, "Ho, Ho, Ho!" I walked in to find him doing this! This little boy keeps me laughing!
He's so cute!! P.S., I notice you only have one kid in the bath at a time, which I'm thinking might be a wise idea. Bath time is death over here.....mostly because of Tanner, but still.:)
That is funny! Kyla was doing the same thing around Christmas time and I had it posted on here and Chad erased it and told me I don't need to put naked pictures of her on the internet:) Fun times.
He is such a cutie! Hayden is ALMOST big enough to wear the outfit you gave us...I'm excited! I'd love to check out your other blog...but I'd need an invitation. :)
Too cute! My girls did that too and I should have gotten a picture of if.....or maybe I do?! It looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas and some great memories!!
Brian and I started our journey together 9 years ago. In those years we have been blessed with 5 children: Whitney, Marissa, Kaden, Carson, and Bailey. Brian works as an ER Nurse and will be starting the Masters Program to become a Nurse Practitioner. I get to stay home and be "Mom".
We mAy nOt HavE It All tOgetheR, bUt TogethEr We hAve It ALL!
7 comments:
He's so cute!! P.S., I notice you only have one kid in the bath at a time, which I'm thinking might be a wise idea. Bath time is death over here.....mostly because of Tanner, but still.:)
That is funny! Kyla was doing the same thing around Christmas time and I had it posted on here and Chad erased it and told me I don't need to put naked pictures of her on the internet:) Fun times.
He is such a cutie! Hayden is ALMOST big enough to wear the outfit you gave us...I'm excited! I'd love to check out your other blog...but I'd need an invitation. :)
jenniferwells4@gmail.com. I'm sure it will be great motivation for me! Thanks!
He's such a handsome man!
Too cute! My girls did that too and I should have gotten a picture of if.....or maybe I do?! It looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas and some great memories!!
He is such a cute boy! That makes me laugh!
Post a Comment