I was trying to get some cute pictures of the kids before church. Unfortunately, it doesn't matter how many pictures I take there will always be a child not looking, not smiling, or looking super cheesy.
Salisbury Family Pictures 2018
8 years ago


3 comments:
Very cute pictures. I think the Mom always thinks there is something wrong with the pics but I think they are cute:)
Oh these are super cute Jen! I am such a terrible mom I didn't take one picture. We were running late that morning and after church there is just no way I was going to keep my kids in their church clothes. ARG. Oh well, always next year...Hope you are feeling well! ~Ash
Jen I love these pics! I am so sad that I wasn't able to say goodbye to them! I am just getting settled in my apartment right now. I love you!
Post a Comment