Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring Break!

We spent our Spring Break in Idaho with Brian's family. Although it snowed every day we still enjoyed our time there. We were pretty much lazy the whole time. The kids had fun playing outside when we would let them (it was cold a lot) and we also took them bowling one day, which was a highlight for them. Grandma Dawn watched the kids so Brian and I could go out a couple times, which was very nice. THANKS AGAIN DAWN! Grandpa and Grandma were even nice enough to let Carson come a snuggle when the train would wake him up at night. Thanks Chuck and Dawn for letting us come and stay all week. I know it's a little (or A LOT) crazy when we're there. We love you!







Carson was quite pleased with his bowling skills!




I failed to mention that my dear hubby was the biggest loser in our game of bowling. All the kids even beat him, except I think he beat Carson by 1 point. He might have to correct me, but I think his final score was a whopping 68!

1 comment:

Shaun&jennifer said...

Looks like you all had a fun time, the kids are so cute, and growing like weeds, hope you're feeling better!!