Tuesday, April 28, 2009

This is the result of falling asleep with my 2 year-old, while my 5 year-old stayed awake. It doesn't matter how many times I get after him to pick up one thing before he pulls out the next, it just doesn't sink in. Apparently, he thought it would be fun to throw the cards all over the place. He'll be a busy boy for the next while!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

That is pretty much what my living room looks like ALL the time. I cannot wait until Emersyn understands how to clean up. Right now she really gets MESS up, but not CLEAN up. I am glad you posted this picture--I would much rather see that then look at someones perfectly clean house:) Not that I compare--he he!!

BriAnne said...

lol....I feel your pain. Literally. Ha ha:).

5dollarFanatic said...

Well hopefully by the time they are teenagers it gets better right???? Card games are the worst-and puzzles-so many little pieces.

Blake and Tristan said...

I was sure you were going to say that Carson did this, not Kaden ;o)