Birthday Boy!

Carson enjoying those chips way too much!



I think he was excited to get his gift--A Power Ranger Helmet! He had wanted it for Christmas, but didn't get it. I happened to be in Wal-Mart a couple months ago and it was on clearance 50% off, so I grabbed it.



We always get together with family that is close and celebrate birthdays, so Sunday evening we did just that. Thank you everyone for making Kaden feel so special. We love you Kaden!


A group photo, minus a few people.

Carson enjoying those chips way too much!
I think he was excited to get his gift--A Power Ranger Helmet! He had wanted it for Christmas, but didn't get it. I happened to be in Wal-Mart a couple months ago and it was on clearance 50% off, so I grabbed it.
We always get together with family that is close and celebrate birthdays, so Sunday evening we did just that. Thank you everyone for making Kaden feel so special. We love you Kaden!
A group photo, minus a few people.


No comments:
Post a Comment