Most of my posts recently are of Bailey, but at this age they change so fast, I have to document frequently.
What Helpers
Carson was ready to go to school the other day and made me take a picture. He knows that's what I do when the kids go to school for their first day. The only problem is, is he didn't get to go to school. He thinks he's so BIG!





Isn't she irrisistable??



What Helpers
Carson was ready to go to school the other day and made me take a picture. He knows that's what I do when the kids go to school for their first day. The only problem is, is he didn't get to go to school. He thinks he's so BIG!
Isn't she irrisistable??


3 comments:
She is so cute! Her smiles are darling. I think her and Brayden are competing for the most chins:)
Tell Brian not to look to excited about helping out.
She is sooo irresitable!!:) Way too cute and I'm loving the chubbiness!!:D
Post a Comment