Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Carson!

My internet was down all day yesterday and I finally have it back. Yay!! I can't believe it's been 2 years since I was in the hospital giving birth to a 10 lb. baby boy. And he's been big ever since. I'll post his stats tomorrow after a well-check at the doctor. We celebrated the night before because Brian had to work the day of his birthday and doesn't get home until after the kids are usually in bed. His birthday cake turned out better the 1st time I did it, but oh well. You could at least tell what it was and Carson was thrilled.

Posing with his "Pooh Bear" and cake that he wanted to dig into.

Those candles are mesmerizing!
We also celebrated my cousin, Jenna's brithday (in the pink). She is 12 today!! Happy Birthday Jenna!

Carson loves real tools and it's apparent to everyone because he got tools from both grandparents and us. He also got a book and some money from great-grandparents. Thank you so much to everyone who thought of Carson on his special day.

We'll see if his play tools are as fun as daddy's real ones. So far, so good!

Carson has brought such happiness to our family. He has such a fun personality and he keeps us all laughing.
We Love You Carson!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you did great on the cake. Looks like fun wish we could've been there.

Salisbury's said...

I can't believe he is two!! He is such a cute boy. I can't wait until him and Benson play together, two big boys!! We wish we could be there, it is always hard to see pictures of family gatherings and all the fun we are missing! We love and miss you guys!!

Scott and Kelli said...

What a cute two year old Carson is! I hope things are going well for you guys. Very cute cake.

Aleighy said...

great job on the cake! It looks GREAT!

Kim, Tanys, Jason and Hailey said...

So cute!! They grow up so fast. Looks like he had a great birthday. Great job on the cake!!

5dollarFanatic said...

He is such a cute little kid-and your cake turned out pretty fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Hey Lloyd Family!!!

Just a short little note to say we were thinking of Carson on his birthday! I can't believe how fast they are all growing up. Rylan is now 6 and Remi is now 5...I guess OCT 27 is a great day for a birthday! Take care!
Thinking of you!!!!