Since being home from Idaho my husband went to work for 2 days, did homework one day (most the day), and went to class the next, came home and left to go hunting for 6 days. Me on the other hand has unpacked from our trip to Idaho, went grocery shopping, baked some pumpkin bread for the ladies I visit teach, helped the girls to get caught up on homework, babysat for a friend so her sweet husband (who is also hunting) could take her to town for her birthday, helped in the girls classroom, babysat the neighbor boys, canned pinto beans, canned ground beef (1st time doing that), made 6 batches of strawberry jam with strawberries I've had frozen, took the kids to watch my brother's football game, laundry, cleaning and have managed to exercise 5 days in a row. I also have tomatoes waiting to be canned. I think I'm ready for another vacation. Tonight I'm heading to my mom's to have homemade scones and honeybutter after Priesthood Meeting. It's tradition that after Priesthood Meeting we do this and unfortunately our dear husband's will miss out this year. Brian and the guys managed to get 2 Turkey's yesterday and today the deer hunting started. Haven't heard from him yet.
4 comments:
Men! But hey, you totally rock!
Holy Moly you have been busy!
You do need another vacation - come visit!! You are AWESOME!!
jen - i do not know how you do it, but i do know you are amazing!!
Post a Comment