Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Cousins & Photos

All the cousins that were home for christmas with their new teddy bears from G & G Salisbury.

These are just pictures I took while driving home from the Post Office. I love the look of the trees, all frosted from the snow. Despite the cold I think it's so beautiful. And I was actually stopped right in the middle of the road while taking these photos. The road didn't look much different than the snow covered fields.


border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5286097819287507842" />
The snow has started to melt the last couple of days and everything is turning to ice. Not so pretty anymore.
We got together at my Grandparents in Oregon Saturday and had a good time.

Gifts from Great Grandpa & Grandma. Kaden's didn't make the picture I guess, but was thrilled about his dog figurine. Carson was asleep during this photo, but calls his dog "Tucker", the name of our dog.

And last but not least, Marissa lost another tooth. Whitney was quite distressed that her sister was the first to loose 2 teeth. (Whitney lost a tooth first, and couldn't understand why Marissa was in tears) If you ever need drama in your life come visit our home. We're full of it and very good at it.

4 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

Those tree shots are gorgeous!

Salisbury Family Blog said...

Marissa is such a little you, she's gorgeous. Whitney looks ALOT like Kennedy. I love when you can tell little girls are cousins!

Anonymous said...

Oh the drama, I bet you love it as much as I do and you probably have double the drama:)

marciekoch said...

Yes - Sandy was Mr. E's wife...