Tuesday, April 14, 2009

17 Weeks!

Here's my 17 week pregnant belly. With my past pregnancies I haven't been great at taking pictures of my growing belly and regret it. Not that I like the way I look being pregnant, but wish I had pictures anyways. So before my appointment last week I had a couple pictures snapped. I'm still feeling sick, just not as bad. Normally by now I'm feeling great, so I'm thinking the medication I'm on for my other medical condition is causing the nausea, which is a definite side effect. I'm not complaining though because for what seemed like forever, the thought of cooking, let alone eating made me want to vomit and the couch and my bed were my best friends whenever possible.

11 comments:

ellsworth family said...

So cute! Hopefully the nausea doesn't last too long. You are looking great!

ellsworth family said...

Seriously Jenn,
Next time you are in ID you need to let me know.

Mikaela said...

You look so cute Jen! I'm glad you're over the worst part of morning sickness.

BriAnne said...

You're such a cute pregnant person! (insert my feelings of jealousy here....ha ha). Glad you're feeling better. Seriously, let me know if you need any help.

Anyway, looks like Spring Break and everything was fun too! I'm glad.

5dollarFanatic said...

YOu look so fabulous-I hope that you get to feeling that way soon. It's so not fun being sick-I was throughout all of my pregnancies. Seabands helped a bit plus i had to stop my prenatals-just a few helpful hints you can bring up to your doctor if nothing else is working.

David and Kira said...

17 weeks, which means you will know the sex of the baby soon? Will you be sharing?! Almost 1/2 way and I hope that you get feeling better soon. Your spring break sounded just like that-a nice break!

Anonymous said...

You look so great! You were hiding your belling under that sweatshirt when I saw you, you're at such the cute stage where you can tell your pregnant and not just gaining weight:) Wish you were feeling better that is the pits!

Kim, Tanys, Jason and Hailey said...

Jen you look so good for being almost half way there!! Your hair is getting so long. I am jealous. The ONLY time my hair grows is when I am pregnant!! I am glad you are feeling better!

Hannah said...

Very cute pregnant belly! It has been way too long since I've seen you because last time there was no sign of a growing baby pooching out!

Karin said...

As always, you look gorgeous. We are so looking forward to seeing you this summer. Hang in there! You will make it. :)

Salisbury Family Blog said...

Ok Jen, can you be anymore beautiful?!! I have seen you in lots of photo's lately (on Kelsey's blog), and you are such a hottie mommie! I can't wait to hang out with you this summer.