Friday, April 24, 2009

Potty Training Photo!

I had to post this! I was running low on diapers and I decided I wasn't going to buy anymore because Carson is surely aware of when he has to go to the bathroom and knows what he's doing. So I've been putting underwear on him and since it's warming up outside, we're out doing things often, so when he has to go we just find a spot outside for him to go. Well, this particular spot is his favorite for some reason. I was doing dishes the other morning and Carson goes running outide. I look out the window in front of me and see him running to "his spot" and he's pulling his pants down. I had to run to get the camera and capture the moment.

4 comments:

Shaun&jennifer said...

sooo cute, boys are fun to potty train arn't they!!

Kevin and Tiffany Hanson said...

that is so funny. thanks for the laugh. i am sure we will have some for y'all one of these days!

5dollarFanatic said...

Priceless-can't wait until twenty years down the road when you show this to his bride to be...LOL!!!

Jackie said...

That is one incredibly cute little bottom!