Tuesday, June 23, 2009

10 Year Class Reunion

I had my 10 year class reunion last weekend and had fun catching up with classmates I haven't seen for several years and others I see often. Friday night, we had an adult dinner at TRAC and the following day we had a family picnic in Connell.
The classmates at dinner. Not a whole lot showed up, but we'll take what we can. (My picture with spouses didn't turn out)
Back: Juanita, Wesley, Garrett, Jilayne, Me, Hannah, Marcus, Kelli, Owen, Josh, Thomas Front: Mauricio, Isidro, Somchay, Josh, Lindsay, Stephanie, Kristina, Nick, Libby, Alex, Christine, Sora, Marcie

Brian and I

Just a few random shots I took.
Back: Sora, Kelli, Juanita Front: Jilayne, Marcie, stephanie, Libby, Lindsay, Hannah, Me

Debbie (Husband Alan/Classmate recently passed away from brain tumor), Kristina & Hubby

Danny, Wesley, Marcus (in background)

The spouses chatting!

Wesley & Eden

Kelli, Christine, Sora

Owen & Elizabeth

Picnic (These are the only pictures I got this day. OOPS!)


The kids playing while we were chatting.


We missed those of you who couldn't make it. Hopefully, you'll enjoy seeing pictures.

1 comment:

Mikaela said...

How fun! I was so glad I went to mine last year. Btw, I really like your hair in the pics Jen. It's really cute!