Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Fun with Cousins!

We had my sister's kids a couple days while she was in California watching my brother's kids while they went on a vacation. I'd meant to get these posted while she was still gone, but never got around to it. (Sorry Jande) Just wanted you to see that they didn't miss you at all (at least while they were at my house) and that we really wore them out playing all day. Whitney was Hunter's little mother. He wanted her to hold him and he'd lay his little head right on her shoulder. It was really cute! Kyla and Marissa had fun being girly girls.
Lunch Break--Mac N Cheese--their choice

Look at that dirty, but cute face--she cleaned up nicely

Hunter loves Whitney!

Being Silly! (Carson, Kyla, Hunter, Whitney)

Marissa & Kyla

Playing on the 4-wheeler

Joseph, Whitney
Kyla, Marissa, Carson

Hunter wasn't a fan of the water so he was content just watching.

Kaden & Carson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, man i am so glad you took some pictures. I was hoping someone would take some while I was gone. I am going to steal them all (hope you don't care). Thanks for helping and it makes it so much easier knowing they aren't missing you.