Monday, June 8, 2009

Chickens!

Kaden loves to catch the chickens. Even though they are bigger and don't enjoy it, he does. In the last couple days, we've lost 2 of them. We have no idea what's happened. There is no signs of feathers anywhere. My husband ordered another 15 also. Oh dear! He's having a lot of fun with these things. I must say though, they are fun to have and intriguing to watch. The kids (especially Carson) have spent a lot of time catching worms/bugs for them. Not so much anymore because they roam on their own now.



I also wanted to make a note that Carson is fully potty trained. He was super easy. Back in April (I think), when I said I was done buying diapers and was going to give it a shot, he's been good ever since. He even wakes up dry most mornings! It's so nice!

No comments: