
We were heading out the door to my 10 year class reunion and I had a few more pictures snapped to show my growing belly. I'll be 28 weeks on Wednesday. I'm feeling well and really can't complain, which is great. The baby's kicks are definitely getting stronger and is very active, especially when I lay down to go to bed.


7 comments:
Jenn, I sure hope I am as cute as you pregnant! Glad to hear all is well. We hope to catch up with y'all again sometime soon. We were sad that we missed you last time you were in Idaho. good Luck and let us know when your bundle of joy arrives!
You are so CUTE pregnant!! I'm practically in a jealous rage....but not cause I do happen to like you too.:)
How did the reunion go? I hope everyone took pictures!! You look so good, Jen!!
You looks so beautiful. I think you should always be pregnant.
And it is a very cute pregnant belly!
You look very cute, belly and all. Did you get your hair done because it looks really blond?
You look GORGEOUS!!! How blessed you are to be so beautiful in pregnancy! Looking forward to seeing you in person next week!!! Love you!
Post a Comment