I have to record a couple of recent conversations of Kaden's.
Conversation #1--The other day, Marissa and Kaden were arguing and I was trying to ignore them and to let them work it out, but I did catch the end of it. Here's how it went--
Kaden: "Eew, Marissa!"
Marissa: "Mom, Kadens saying mean things."
Me: "Kaden, talk nice!"
Kaden: "I didn't mean, Eew, you stink, I mean, Eew, YOU'RE PRETTY!"
We all started laughing, Marissa included.
Conversation #2--Today, Whitney and Marissa went to a friends (Jessica) house to play and when they got home they were naming the people in her family. When they said her sister's name (Juliet), Kaden's response was: "Daddy said stay away from Juliet." (Part of the lyrics to Taylor Swift's, Love Story)
Salisbury Family Pictures 2018
8 years ago


4 comments:
We bought the 2 older kids ipods for christmas that past year, and this past week Taylor had us buy all Taylor Swift's music off itunes, now she has it in her ears all the time, and she sings along with it. Finally some one other than "Hannah Montana"
Kids say the cutest things!!! I will so miss all their funny comments.
Well I've been so busy it's been a while, it was fun to catch up you look totally cute pregnant!! What are all your medical issues this time you mentioned them in some of the posts but I never saw one that talked about exactly what you had??
Well I am excited for your baby that is so fun. I bet your kids are so excited as well.
LOL!!!
Oh wow that Taylor Swift thing is so cute:)
~Karigan
Post a Comment