Carson and I picked our first zuchinni out of our garden yesterday. He loved it! I picked another one today, but enjoyed it myself this time. (I didn't tell the kids, rude huh?)
Ours was washed up this past week, most people around here have to replant as soon as the rain goes away....I have the starts going in my garage now. At least they look good.
Brian and I started our journey together 9 years ago. In those years we have been blessed with 5 children: Whitney, Marissa, Kaden, Carson, and Bailey. Brian works as an ER Nurse and will be starting the Masters Program to become a Nurse Practitioner. I get to stay home and be "Mom".
We mAy nOt HavE It All tOgetheR, bUt TogethEr We hAve It ALL!
2 comments:
We are so jealous that you are already getting food from your garden!! Looks yummy and can't wait for ours to be ready!!
Ours was washed up this past week, most people around here have to replant as soon as the rain goes away....I have the starts going in my garage now. At least they look good.
Post a Comment