I've neglected my blog for several days and if you ask my children and husband they might agree that I've neglected them as well. My brother, Sterling and his family just moved here Tuesday after being in Juneau, Alaska for a couple years. He is the newest police officer in the area. They are renting a home for now and we've been busy trying to fix it up a bit. Wednesday we went shopping to buy new trim and paint. That night I went over to help them start painting and then the next day we spent painting some more. I went back Friday to see they had stayed up all of Thursday night to lay new flooring in the kitchen and dining room. It looked great!! My mom came to help, but decided she would be more help if she took all the kids back to her house to keep them out of our way. (There was No School) So I was there again all day just painting. They got all the trim put around the base boards where it's been painted and it looks Fabulous! Only the kitchen and 2 more rooms to paint. But for now, they are at least able to put most there stuff where they want it without having to disassemble things to paint later. So, today I'm home again with my family for more than a couple hours. Brian went out this morning to sight in his muzzle loader with a fellow co-worker and he is now at work for a few hours and tonight after he gets off, me, Sterling and his wife are meeting him for a much needed dinner date.
No comments:
Post a Comment