
I'm a little behind posting considering we are going on day 7 of our trip. We're having too much fun I guess.

These pictures of Carson are actually from the 1st morning of being here. The big Pooh Bear is his that we brought and when he went to find Grandma's toys he was ecstatic to find she had a baby pooh bear. He brought it upstairs so excited to show us. It was the cutest thing ever so I snapped a couple shots of him sitting with them. The first picture he is talking to baby pooh. Silly boy! He's become quit attached to 'Pooh'.
We had a relaxing Sunday. We went to church and pretty much just relaxed the rest of the day. We finally convinced Marissa to learn to ride a bike. At home she always threw a fit if I wasn't hanging on to the bike running along side her. So Aunt Vandy brought over Tinlie's bike, which is a size smaller than Marissa's, to have her give it a try.

After repeatedly telling us, "No, I don't want to", even after I told her she could pick out anything she wanted from the store, she surprised us and decided to change her mind. She took off like she was a pro. It's about time, is all I can say. Many tears have been shed trying to convince this girl she could do it. Excuse her pajama pants--all her other pants were waiting to be washed.

Carson had a fun time running up and down the street while the kids rode bikes, so Grandpa decided they needed to have a race. Let's just say that Carson had a little more energy than grandpa. He (grandpa) was tuckered out after that short race. It was so cute. Notice Carson's barefeet also. He runs on rocks back home so the pavement is nothing to him.


Carson and Tinlie. Isn't her lipstick job GREAT??
2 comments:
Sounds like a great time!! Although I think Jake is missing "Brian Time". He's mentioned you guys about three times today and keeps wondering when you're coming home...funny guy!!
good job Marissa!
Post a Comment