Monday, June 8, 2009

SCHOOLS OUT!

Today was the last day of school for the girls. They're officially out of 1st grade! They are excited to be done with school as is their momma! I'm excited to have a schedule that isn't so structured and way excited to have lots of fun this summer mixed with chores/work. We have several events planned and many ideas still running through our minds. Just a glimpse of our summer fun: lots of BBQ's and swimming, family reunion(my immediate family), camping, M.L. Aquatic Center, Silverwood, and much more. I think I'm as excited as my kids.





I just realized the date on my camera is wrong. GGRR!! We are in the year 2009!!

4 comments:

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

Jenn, it looks like you are having a great summer! I love keeping up with your cute family....now only if I had it in me to update mine!:) School for Lexi this year ended May 22nd so I was surpised to find there was a big difference...I guess it just depends on where you live huh?! Your little belly looks cute...and I'm wishing for a girl for ya!:)

Jenks Family said...

my kids are ready for summer also. are they doing swimming lessons with eppichs? if so we should get the same time.

BriAnne said...

Loved all your updates. Cute pictures of the kids! How are you feeling these days anyway?

5dollarFanatic said...

Just checking in to see how your family is doing-hope you are feeling better!! Have fun next weekend!!