This is what I found when I opened the closet to hang a shirt of Brian's. I took Carson's shoes off today after church and he apparently put them in with Brian's. When I found them this morning to put them on him I found them in this same spot. That's where he's been putting them lately and I think it's quite cute. He loves his Daddy! Carson is very good about putting things away and knowing just where things go. He is just like his mommy in that department. I like things in place. And yes, you'll notice a pair of my shoes on his side of the closet. I like shoes, and unfortunately I just don't have enough room on my side. And that pair you see, I happened to get for $3, so I couldn't pass them up. I've gotten a lot of good use out of them too. Anyhow, I had to smile when I saw these little shoes in with his dad's!
Salisbury Family Pictures 2018
8 years ago


3 comments:
Thats so cute! I love when kids do fun things like that:)
that is too cute. Kyla has to have her shoes by ours as well. Although only when they are out of the closet:) Usually when we take them off by the door hers have to be right next to them touching even. We know her very particular personality though!:(
Precious!
Post a Comment